The Osprey Atmos and Aura AG 65 is the best-fitting and comfortable pack for traditional backpacking trips up to a week or more. The innovative AntiGravity suspension makes it feel like you’re carrying less weight and seamlessly wraps around your body. With easy to use stretch side pockets, Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment, and FlapJacket for lidless use. Changes for 2018 include improved durability in high wear areas, key adjustments to fit, and new color.
- Anti-Gravity suspension – feels like you are carrying less weight than is in your pack
- Adjustable harness and Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt to dial in a perfect fit
- Front stretch mesh pocket for quick storage of rain gear or extra layers
- Removable floating top lid with dual zippered pockets and web attachment points
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir (sold separately)
- Recommended load range: 30-50 lbs. – Pack weight 4.56 lbs. for a size medium at 34.25 x 15.35 x 16.14 in.
The Anti-Gravity suspension system features a continuous back panel of lightweight mesh extending from the top to the hipbelt. This provides ventilation and unmatched fit.
Adjustable harness and Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt to dial in a perfect fit.
InsideOut side compression straps
Dual upper and lower side compression straps stabilize loads and maintain a streamlined profile.
Dual access stretch mesh side pockets
Dual access stretch mesh side pockets for storing water bottles and other gear.
Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
Internal hydration reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir (sold separately).
Zippered hipbelt pockets
Zippered hipbelt pockets keep snacks and smaller items close at hand.
Sleeping Bag Compartment
Lower zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider.